DV Cameras - best camera prices. Buy the best digital video cameras & best compact digital cameras.
The Intova ISS 4000 Underwater Slave Flash is a key tools for shooting on night dives, inside wrecks and in caves. But even on a bright day, a strobe flash can be a major benefit, since light levels decrease drastically as you dive deeper below the surface, and in really dim conditions your pictures will lose foreground color and contrast, and before long your pictures will appear grainy. The only way to combat this is to fight the darkness with a high power slave flash.
The Intova ISS 4000 is a versatile slave flash designed for multiple purposes. Waterproof, shock resistant, compact and easy to operate. Without a doubt, the ISS 4000 Underwater Strobe Flash is an essential accessory to add to your underwater digital camera or film camera for an active lifestyle. Four pre-flash settings allow the ISS 4000 to work with virtually all cameras. The power knob adjusts anywhere between 10-100% for precise output power. Recycling time between flashes is blazing quick and the diffuser is now included with strobe.
With a waterproof depth rating of 180 feet (55 meters), this tough, durable case gives you the ability to take it anywhere your camera goes; even water skiing, boating, hiking, kayaking, surfing, and even deep below the ocean's surface.
• Powerful 42 Watt-second flash-tube, generating a guide number of 20m (ISO 100) in air
• Color temperature of 5700 deg Kelvin
• 4 pre-flash settings
• Continuous brightness control from 10% to full-power
• Operates on 4 x AA batteries, approx 240 flashes at full power
• Fast recycle time (almost instantaneous for brightness 50% or less)
• Slave sensor with receptacle for standard 7mm optical fiber adapter
• Beam angle about 80 degrees horizontal, Diffuser included for close-ups
• Depth rated to 180 feet/55m